Thursday, October 12, 2006

OT: Toshiba Receives Certification for Cell Phone/Organizer

When I saw the FCC ID (SP2-SF4-E02), I thought this might be a cell phone/satellite radio combo called the SkyFi 4. Such is not the case. I thought that I might as well post it as I am sure there are reader here that are interested in new products. Here's a couple of photos of the TS705-G phone. This may just be an update to a previous model.

It is a cell phone, organizer, camera, BlueTooth device, media player, video caller, and video recorder, all in one. It uses a Micro SD memory card. One interesting aspect is that it can be used with Vodafone. I don't know if this is unique. I have never thought about it, but I could use that. I spent $170 last month just on cell phone calls to/from Canada, and that's with an international calling option. The manual is here.

Hottest Electronicsxm sirius satellite radio stocks patent patents trademark experimental licenses wcs eas invest investing fcc

Jump to :: Satellite Radio Techworld Home Page ::

No comments: